View Single Post

PoliteAssasin
11.01.2012 , 10:25 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by AsiriusNazriel View Post
+1 on your post. MInus on 1v1 shadow/assassin tank-sins, I'm biased towards Anni/Watch builds.
That may be, but I've yet to find a Mara/sent that can defeat a good kinetics/dps hybrid. I play watchman and am among the top sents on my server, and none of us can. The bad tank spec/dps gear hybrids sure, but good ones, absolutely not. Bear in mind this is only for assassins/shadows, not vanguards/guardians and their counterparts. There's also only two who use this spec that can always win, the others don't play it to its potential and as such die as well. If you've managed to do what i and the other sentinels on my server couldn't, then please do share.

To the person complaining about 1v1, I have no issue 1v1ing anyone with the one player exception above, does that mean that all other classes are broken? Or is it a "that's because sentinels are overpowered" excuse?

And to that clever little fellow on the previous page, I'm not a tankasin, I'm a watchman.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!