View Single Post

bright_ephemera
10.31.2012 , 05:39 AM | #317
All right. After a long dormant period, I return with a special holiday edition! Don't forget to check out kabeone's festive take on the holiday!

On WEDNESDAYS, FCD is staffed by SCORPIO and T7-01.

T7-01: Today = Transparent Standin for Halloween day // children = encouraged to wear costumes
BABY TEMPLE and BABY QUINN exchange dubious looks.
BABY TEMPLE: There's no Transparent Standin for Halloween Day on the Imperial calendar.
BABY QUINN: Nothing like it.
T7-01: Transparent Standin for Halloween day = fun + awesome
BABY QUINN looks dejected.
BABY QUINN: I didn't plan anything at all.
BABY TANNO VIK, wearing a princess tiara and waving a hypertorque: I'm Risha. You all have to do what I say.
SCORPIO: Interesting. Are children at this level of development susceptible to this claim?
BABY QUINN and BABY JORGAN: No.
BABY TANNO VIK: It's not a real Risha costume until you have to do what I say. So give me some of the candy you brought. That'll complete my costume.
BABY JORGAN: I don't think that's how logic works, Vik.
BABY BROONMARK shuffles in. He is spattered with brown paint. Around his neck hangs a sign that reads "I AM A SLAVE."
BABY TEMPLE: Aw, Broonmark! You're Bowdaar!
BABY BROONMARK: Blllorp.
BABY QUINN: And you, Jorgan, are probably supposed to be some disgusting Republic animal?
BABY JORGAN, wearing stripey face paint and fake fur-crests on his back: Actually this is the paint job and fin pattern on the Republic ZR-91 air-to-ground missile. Here, I'll demonstrate.
BABY JORGAN tackles BABY QUINN and bites him with pointy Cathar teeth.
BABY QUINN: Ow! Ow! No acts of war at daycare! It's a rule!
T7-01: Jorgan = stop perforating Quinn
SCORPIO: Jorgan is only a pretend missile. I do not believe this constitutes an act of war, Teeseven.
T7-01: Jorgan = stop perforating Quinn
BABY DOC sidles up to BABY TEMPLE and BABY ELARA. BABY DOC is wearing baggy brown robes with a hood. His hands barely manage to stick out of the floppy sleeves.
BABY DOC: Hello there, ladies.
BABY ELARA: Um, hi...Jedi?
BABY DOC: No! I'm the opposite of a Jedi! I'm a Jawa!
BABY TEMPLE: That's the opposite of a Jedi?
BABY DOC: Jedi don't get smooches at all. But girls love Jawas. I met this guy named Blizz once, all the ladies loved him. So I'm like that. I'm also very smoochable.
BABY ELARA: I don't think that's true at all.
BABY TANNO VIK as RISHA approaches BABY BROONMARK as BOWDAAR.
BABY TANNO VIK: So I'm Risha and you have to do what I say. Hand over your candy.
BABY BROONMARK: Raaargh!
BABY TANNO VIK, tapping his tiara: You have to do it.
BABY BROONMARK takes his "I AM A SLAVE" sign and swings it at BABY TANNO VIK, knocking BABY TANNO VIK across the room.
BABY QUINN, sullenly holding an Imperial-crest kerchief to his bitten arm: Doc, I require your medical services. ...Yuck. Are you a Jedi?
BABY DOC: No! No, I'm a lovable Jawa!
BABY KIRA, dressed as a Sith, and BABY VETTE, dressed as a strangely heavily armed slave, look over.
BABY KIRA: Quinn, Doc is never a Jedi. Ever.
BABY TANNO VIK: Hey, Doc. I'm Risha and you have to do what I say, so hand over your candy.
BABY DOC: I'll give you my candy if you go tell the girls to give me smooches.
T7-01: SCORPIO = give Doc a talking-to about inappropriate urges // Doc = won't listen to T7-01 // Doc = always starts dance party using T7-01's beeping as techno beats
SCORPIO: You say that, Teeseven, but I have yet to observe this phenomenon myself.
T7-01: SCORPIO = wait and see
T7-01 approaches BABY DOC.
T7-01: Doc = shouldn't bother the girls // Respect + boundaries = better environment for all
BABY DOC: Mister Teeseven, your servos are whirring but all I hear is boop, boop, ba-dum-pa DANCE!
BABY DOC breaks out into wild grooving. T7-01 unhappily continues his lecture, which BABY DOC syncs his dance rhythm to but otherwise ignores.
BABY TANNO VIK: Huh. I've never seen a Jedi dance before.
BABY JORGAN: Don't worry. You're not seeing it now, either.
BABIES ELARA, TEMPLE, VETTE, and KIRA exchange looks.
BABY TEMPLE: I hate to say it, but the Jawa dance freakout may be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
BABY VETTE: It really is.
T7-01: Pressure for smooches = inappropriate // mocking T7's accent = also inappropriate
BABY DOC keeps dancing.
BABY KIRA: Too. Cute.
BABIES ELARA, TEMPLE, VETTE, and KIRA: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
BABIES ELARA, TEMPLE, VETTE, and KIRA mob BABY DOC. Smooches are involved.
BABY TANNO VIK, heading over to the abandoned candy bags and gathering them all: All right. If they won't just hand stuff I want over, this is the next best thing.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.