View Single Post

ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1428
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is still being worked on. I am most sorry about the inconvenience. I wish we had gotten the that down a while ago, however it has been a good defense.

We are only trying to bring peace to this galaxy. If you don't surrender then at first we will let you be at the start. We will try to help with government issues. However if you show no sign of change, we will do what we must to bring true peace. How about that?

It is quite a lot like when live people close their eyes and lay down. You would have a small rest but it isn't true rest.

Yes we do know of a way to enter. However at the moment we are not allowed to enter. Republic you say? Our leaders have been speaking a bit about the Republic. Would you follow my men to a room we will have set for you?
We are trying to bring peace too. We can try to fix the government and maybe reform it. We don't mind help, we will be willing to help you if you require it. We will even help you defeat the empire. All the jedi wish to do is to bring peace to the galaxy like you guys are trying to do. We both share a comon goal and we can reach that if we work together.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu