View Single Post

Setsugetsuka
10.30.2012 , 03:45 AM | #778
Quote: Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
Finally received a response from Bioware regarding this, though they have not formally sent anything through the BBB yet. Just thought I would share a snippet of the response regarding our concerns:

Following a recent contact from the Better Business Bureau, I have reviewed your case.

I would like to provide you with some information regarding the issues you have encountered. I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, please feel free to reply to this email, should you have any questions regarding this or any other matter.

I have reviewed your past tickets and forum posts, I understand that you have been inquiring about the Oceanic server situation. I would like to assure you that, as mentioned by Joveth Gonzalez, the Online Community Manager for Star Wars: The Old Republic, your concerns are important to us.

We want you to have a great gaming experience and you can be reassured that we would be happy to help with any concerns you might have. Unfortunately, regarding this particular subject, I do not have any more details to provide you with but Oceanic players will be updated as soon as we have more information.

....We take your comments very seriously and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this particular matter.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

So to sum it up, it's a lot of words to say "We're doing nothing about it". It is coming up to three months since US/European servers had their upgrade, and yet still they have not found a solution to address our issues. Anyway, I am awaiting to hear how they responsd, but I am guessing it will be the same level of poor service.
I'm loving the "..." in that quote. Nothing says professional like pretty much saying "Well, um, yeah.. So like.."