View Single Post

DrIzzt-DoUrden
10.29.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1
The old Power Barrier

Power Barrier
Power Shot and Tracer Missile have a [50 / 100]% chance to generate a Power Barrier that reduces damage taken by 1% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.

The new Power Barrier

Power Barrier
Power Shot and Tracer Missile have a [50 / 100]% chance to generate a Power Barrier that reduces damage taken by 1% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. Additionally, At 5 stacks you're immune to interrupts for the duration.

The old Fusion Missile

Fusion Missile
Activation: 1.5 secs
Heat: 33
Cooldown: 30s
Range: 30 m
Fires a fusion missile that detonates on contact, dealing 1314 - 1773 kinetic damage to up to 3 targets within 5 meters and searing all targets with radiation burns that deal 1944 additional elemental damage over 6 seconds. Standard and weak targets enter a state of panic from the flames.

The new Fusion Missile

Fusion Missile
Instant
Heat: 33
Cooldown: 30s
Range: 30 m
Fires a fusion missile that detonates on contact, dealing 1314 - 1773 kinetic damage to up to 3 targets within 5 meters and searing all targets with radiation burns that deal 1944 additional elemental damage over 6 seconds. Standard and weak targets enter a state of panic from the flames.

The old Muzzle Fluting

Muzzle Fluting
Reduces the activation time of Power Shot and Tracer Missile by 0.5 seconds.

The new Muzzle Fluting

Muzzle Fluting
Reduces the activation time of Power Shot, Concussion Missile and Tracer Missile by 0.5 seconds.

EDIT: Removed my Missile Blast idea, it was absurd. restored the Heat Generated by Fusion Missile back to 33 up from 16
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
at first i was
then i was
but then i was