• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact Name:

Republic -> T'ruhk

Imperial -> B'ruhk

Mods:

Advanced Deft 27

Advanced Artful 27

Advance Elusive 27B (56 End, 44 Str, 34 Def)

Advanced Agile 27

Materials:

4x Molecular

4x Mando Iron

6x Durasteel

6x Zal Alloy

Will craft for materials.. tips appreciated (often ask for 50k per mod)

Cheers

Crafting the following free of charge, for mats only (I keep crits), tips not expected though I wouldn't refuse them:

ARMORINGS

Advanced Reflex Armoring 26

Armor Rating 146

+68 Aim

+49 Endurance

Synthetic Energy Matrix x2, Molecular Stabilizer x4, Mandalorian Iron x6, Durasteel x10, Zal Alloy x10

Advanced Skill Armoring 26

Armor Rating 146

+68 Cunning

+49 Endurance

Synthetic Energy Matrix x2, Molecular Stabilizer x4, Mandalorian Iron x6, Durasteel x10, Zal Alloy x10

MODS

Advanced Agile Mod 26

+53 Aim

+32 Endurance

+41 Power

Molecular Stabilizer x2, Mandalorian Iron x2, Durasteel x4, Zal Alloy x4

Advanced Artful Mod 26

+53 Cunning

+32 Endurance

+41 Power

Advanced Aptitude Mod 26b

+53 Endurance

+41 Willpower

+32 Power

Advanced Deft Mod 26

+53 Strength

+32 Endurance

+41 Power

ENHANCEMENTS

Advanced Adept Enhancement 26

+27 Endurance

+41 Power

+57 Surge Rating

Molecular Stabilizer x2, Corusca Gem x2, Primeval Artifact Fragment x4, Upari Crystal x4

Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

+27 Endurance

+41 Critical Rating

+57 Surge Rating

Molecular Stabilizer x2, Corusca Gem x2, Primeval Artifact Fragment x4, Upari Crystal x4

Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 26

+27 Endurance

+41 Power

+57 Alacrity Rating

Current Contacts (will update with alts later, trying to get one of their names changed):

Currently Republic Only, though I have level 1 Imperial alts you can mail them to:

Letareus

Kaloom(Empire side) is now crafting the following for Free, No tips required. I do keep the crits though.

Might Armoring 27

Commando Armoring 27

Force Wielder Armoring 27

Mats Required for each of them:

6 Stabilizers

2 Matrix

8 Mandalorian Iron

12 Durasteel

12 Zal Alloy

Feel free to send me an in game mail and I will reply back to your mail with the amoring you requested. Just be sure the mail has the correct mats to make it and exactly what you want.

I can also make all 26 armorings, hilts, barrels, enchancements and mods other than Commando Barrel 26 and Guardian Hilt 26.

I can now craft Advanced Commando Armoring 27 and Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27. Stats for these are 64 Endurance and 60 Aim/Willpower. Mats are the same as the Might 27 I posted earlier.

First one to learn Skill Armoring 27 will be love forever.

I'm now looking for Resolve Armorings 27. I see a few people with Force Wielder, no Resolves yet? :)

The primary source of people initially learning armorings are those taken from Dread Guard offhands. This means no Skill Armoring 27, since those offhands have barrels, and no Resolve Armoring 27, since as far as I can tell they all have Force Wielder Armoring 27, until NM EC. There's a faint glimmer of hope in that The Writhing Horror has dropped some Hazmat belts and bracers, but that's a low drop rate with a low schematic learning rate.

Edited by dinwitt

illuminator (Rep Side) can craft the following:

Mods:

Deft 27

Aptitude Mod 27 and 26

Keen 27 and 26

Artful 27 and 26

Agile 27

Agile 27a

Mettle 26

Robust Mod 26b

Armorings:

Might 27

Reflex 27

Force Wielder 27

Commando Armoring 27

Resolve 26

Edited by bdurb

no Resolve Armoring 27, since as far as I can tell they all have Force Wielder Armoring 27, until NM EC. There's a faint glimmer of hope in that The Writhing Horror has dropped some Hazmat belts and bracers, but that's a low drop rate with a low schematic learning rate.

I have a Resolve Armoring 27 from an offhand on my Sage healer from a hazmat offhand, I am too afraid to RE it though :p

Thread has been updated

Notice: This weekend I will be doing an overhaul of the thread. This means all the posts in the Looking to Buy section will be removed and need to be updated (this will be done at the end of each month since people probably do not inform me when they acquire the item). Also since I was unprepared for the bug that allowed people to buy items off the GTN and RE them to learn the schematic, my format was not setup to handle the mass amount of schematics everyone is learning.

Over the next few days I will be experimenting with new formats for the thread, the information will be much more condensed than it is now. I will let everyone know once I have the final format that I want and people will be expected to review the thread to ensure that all of their information was correctly transferred from the old version to the new version. If anyone has any suggestions for the new format please let me know what you think might look good/more streamlined.

As an aside, what is up with all of you crafters? This is the first game where people aren't ruthless capitalists. You just craft for free, no fee, no tip expected just to get a shot at at a free crit? Seems strange to me coming from games where crafters would charge an arm and a leg for most things.

As an aside, what is up with all of you crafters? This is the first game where people aren't ruthless capitalists. You just craft for free, no fee, no tip expected just to get a shot at at a free crit? Seems strange to me coming from games where crafters would charge an arm and a leg for most things.

Even back when I was playing Rift I was crafting for tips. I found that people were incredibly generous when I let them decide how much my time and effort spent learning a weapon's schematic was worth and it more than made up for the occasions when people didn't tip. People aren't quite as generous in SWTOR, but its probably because of the crits that I'm now depending on.

I'm also a big proponent of expediting the gearing process, and given the cost of the materials I felt that adding a crafting fee was just an arbitrary barrier preventing people from getting gear they wanted. Some people are in the crafting game to maximize their profit and that's fine, but its not how I want to play.

Also, I can now craft the Advanced Aptitude Mod 27 (34 endurance, 56 willpower, 44 power), Advanced Commando Barrel 26 (57 aim, 60 endurance), and Advanced Reflex Armoring 27 (72 aim, 52 endurance).

As to suggesting new organization schemes, perhaps you can take advantage of the template nature of the item modifications. The mats don't change within a rank and type of modification, and the stats only vary by which main stat and secondaries and not how much of each. For example, have a section for rank 27 armorings since they all use the same mats, and a subsection for tank armorings where you start with the template of 60 endurance and 57 main stat, then before each armoring indicate which main stat it uses. And another section for rank 27 mods would have an A variant subsection, which have 72 main stat, 44 endurance, and 13 secondary (from the first group of secondaries, so no surge/alacrity/accuracy/some tank ones; there is a q&a answer out there that seperates out the secondary stats). Then you'd have a list of crafters for each mod that uses that template, starting with the mod name, followed by the main and secondary stats, and then providing the list of names. If you want, I can edit out this awkward textual description and replace it with an example.

Alternatively, you can let torhead do the hard work for you and just provide a link to the item's schematic, which provides the stats as well as the mats required.

I now know Reflex 27, Kaloom.

I am a ruthless capitalist but others aren't, so it forces me to craft for free. I guess that is good for you consumers. I hate it but until Bioware makes any changes to their HORRIBLE "unintended reverse engineering feature", it leaves me no choice. In my opinion I think this crafting system is all kinds of messed up.

Even if you are the first to learn a pattern on this server there is luck involved if you are making a lot of profit or not. Lets say you are the first to learn Might 27 and post on GTN for 4m. Well, a crafter is probably going to buy that and RE it. If they hit on the first one and they craft for free right away.....your profit just went in the tank. However, if it takes them 10 tries to learn something, you can collect some serious coin out of them.

In the end it doesn't matter though, you can't really do much with credits in this game anyways. The only thing they are good for is equipping alts.

In the end it doesn't matter though, you can't really do much with credits in this game anyways. The only thing they are good for is equipping alts.

Gotta spend lots of credits to constantly update with the new fashion trends. I don't want to be caught dead in last season's look.