View Single Post

Uluain
10.26.2012 , 09:41 PM | #9
Well, what they were announcing when they spoke about Cathar initially wasn't the next patch, it was a selection of what is in store for this year. Most recently (I think it was in the LiveStream Q&A, but I'd have to check dulfy.net to be sure) they said that HK-51 would definitely be this year but that Cathar may not be ready.

That LiveStream was specifically focussed on 1.4 and Free to Play which we now know will be introduced with 1.5. If they deign to give us another Q&A, that will presumably touch on what is upcoming in the content patches to follow next. I expect we'll hear something more about Cathar then.

Okay - looking at the LiveStream Q&A transcript on dulfy.net, I found the comment I was recollecting:

Quote: Originally Posted by dulfy.net
Q: When will we be seeing the Cathar and HK-51?

A: Cathar and HK-51 are both in the works. HK-51 I am confident that you will see before the end of the year. Cathar have no definite timeframe at this point but we intend to introduce them as the first species in SWTOR.
That is still more recent than anything we have heard about some content, announced earlier and not updated in a much longer timeframe, so count your blessings.