View Single Post

Woetoo
10.26.2012 , 11:42 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Woetoo View Post
Personally I'd prefer to see 1x or 2x commendations per boss (not chest) and a small number for the weekly quest... totalling the same number as planned.
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
An interesting idea but it won't stop people from just leaving after getting the weekly done.
No. But it would incentivise people to stay.. Or at least make the decision to leave a little harder and the decision to stay a little more rewarding.

Alternatively, give 1x commendation from the first boss.. 2x from bosses #2 and #3, 3x for #4 (and #5). Make it worth while doing the whole instance. Plus make it worth while for someone to join an in-progress run where the weekly boss has already been killed. Because right now, I see people who won't join a run at the minefield - because they've already missed their chance at the weekly reward. That can't be right.

This line intentionally left blank
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel