View Single Post

Twickers
10.26.2012 , 11:32 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Woetoo View Post
My concern is that by increasing the BH comms from the weekly quest and the loot drops from the final bosses, there are a large portion of the community who will prioritise Boss #2 and Boss #4/5.

I'm already seeing groups who only run the first two bosses of Denova in order to get the weekly comms. The number of in-progress groups looking for people to join after Firebrand+Stormcaller and to a lessor extent at the moment, Ciphas, Heirad, and KelíSara is definitely on the increase... and I assume as a direct result of people getting the "Weekly Quest Complete" and leaving.

Personally I'd prefer to see 1x or 2x commendations per boss (not chest) and a small number for the weekly quest... totalling the same number as planned. Otherwise, those "other bosses" are just the things you have to go through in order to get to "the good stuff" for people with that mentality... and there are a high number of them in my experience.

This line intentionally left blank
An interesting idea but it won't stop people from just leaving after getting the weekly done.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown