View Single Post

TalonVII
10.26.2012 , 08:32 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyGreggy View Post
Where did the personal attack come from? Jorgan is NOT giving orders in combat, he's being deliberately abrasive and offensive in a briefing in front of the rest of Havoc Squad. He also whines like a little girl when you promote Dorne. I had sergeants like him in the force, and they got zero respect from the men and women under them.

And no, I'm not going to make some personal attack in return.
If you wanted to take it as a personal attack well that's up to you. I was merely sticking up for guys like him. And i can empathize with him on being demoted for something that wasn't your fault then being passed over, yeah i'd be pissed too!

Point is, he's not a jerk, he's simply more focused on getting the job done than being nice. Sorry not everybody you meet is going to take the job with a big smile on his face with sunshine and flowers.

Some are just grouchy people, but doesn't mean they don't get the job done. When on Ord Mantell, when Havoc doesn't respond, he doesn't go all to crap, he makes quick intelligent decisions and keeps the mission on track.

Sound like a weak officer to you? Not me. I'll deal with the abrasiveness if he can think quickly like that and make informed decisions.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor