View Single Post

Vindrik
10.25.2012 , 12:56 AM | #27
Yeah unfortunately we went through and it was only once we killed Kephess that somebody asked in vent if we had been taking screenies of the kills. It hadn't crossed any of our minds prior to that, so we got one of Kephess once we remembered but couldn't do anything about the others prior to that. Am trolling through a few things to see if I can drum something up.

EDIT: I still have my combat logs from that night, which although it doesn't provide screenshot proof, does show the boss fights, that I was healing more than 8 people, and timestamps for when we ended combat with the boss and moved on to the following trash packs. Since killing the next set of trash isn't possible without killing the boss, it's proof of the down, though I admit not very good proof. Although it's not as easy as I would love to be able to provide through a screenshot, It'll have to do for now unfortunately. If anyone isn't satisfied with taking our word for it, as it were, I am more than happy to provide you with a copy of the log, which you can interpret more thoroughly through Memoriesofxendor.com.

SECOND EDIT: I have found the raid key from that night. If you would like to see the logs from the raid as a supplement for our lack of a screenshot, feel free to contact me (in-game or via forums) and i'll give you the key.