View Single Post

Uluain
10.24.2012 , 06:06 PM | #2507
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
As frustrated as I am, I know the mods are doing all they can and I'm going to remain polite. I'm sure even Mr. Gonzales has his hands tied by his bosses. We should bring up the quality of the messages they are allowed to give. It's become total bantha poo at this point. No need to shoot the messengers though.

If the mods aren't escalating our questions to the review board or Secret Masters or Grand Inquisitor or whoever makes the call as often as we ask, then they aren't doing all they can. At every meeting, I want to know they are saying "and here are the questions from the SGR thread that haven't been answered." If a decision has been made not to release info until Date X, I want to know that decision is being appealed. This is appalling and unconscionable.

It was already appalling and unconscionable to implement opposite-gender romance while leaving same-gender romance to languish until some future date.

About all we can thank the Community Support team for at this stage is keeping this thread troll-free, and permitting the occasional same-gender concerns thread with a different focus (confirming the rumors re: Makeb, same-gender [Flirt] prompts) to remain open (on Suggestion Box and General Discussion, respectively) although neither of those has received any sort of Community Team feedback either.