View Single Post

stormdrakelord
10.19.2012 , 08:21 PM | #20
I'll do my Agent

Khatria was not actually born in the empire, But the republic. She lived on the streets of Coruscant with her former friend and lover, Kai-Lynne, of Republic Special Forces. Kai-lynne was the muscle of the pair, and Khatria was the brains. They always talked about Kai-lynne's dream to fight for the republic, and Khatria always disagreed. When they were both of age, Kai-lynne went to Republic military boot camp, which ended the relationship. Khatria came to join Imperial Intelligence due to infiltrating a transport that was carrying Dark council member Darth Jaedus (spelling?). Due to her Cybertech and Slicing skills, which took her all the way to the engine room of said ship, Darth Jaedus asked her to join the empire's Intelligence agency instead of killing her. She agreed, using it as a chance to get back at the republic for taking her lover from her.

Basic info
Name: Khatria
Race: Blonde-haired human Cyborg (Had an implant to help with her slicing and "Droid craft", Got visible cybernetics when she "joined" Imperial Intelligence)
Planet of Origin: Coruscant
Occupation before Agent: Pirate looking for loot on the wrong ship
Ship name and reason: Heartbreaker: Because her job breaks the heart of anyone affected by it
Reason for naming: just because
Romance: none, for she thinks that romance=heartbreak
Physical Appearance
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Ponytail type look
Eye color: Blue
Body type: Average
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150 LBS.
Blemishes: None to speak of

Planned build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401McfrzGoRdsZ0cZGM.2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here is my Trooper:

Kai-lynne was born in the republic. She lived on the streets of Coruscant with her former friend and lover, Khatria. Kai-lynne was the muscle of the pair, and Khatria was the brains. They always talked about Kai-lynne's dream to fight for the republic, and Khatria always disagreed. When they were both of age, Kai-lynne went to Republic military boot camp, which ended the relationship. Since then, Kai-lynne swore that she would never fall in love again. She was the top in her class in both assault specialization and Melee-range tactical combat. She was just getting use to her military career when she was sent to Ord Mantell.

Basic info
Name: Kai-lynne
Race:Zabrak
Planet of Origin: Coruscant
Occupation before Trooper: none
Ship name and reason: Does not name ship
Reason for naming: just because
Romance: Still missing her lover, my agent
Physical Appearance
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: short
Eye color: gold