View Single Post

Sutii
10.18.2012 , 06:51 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again Borgbunny,

I've looked further into the issue you reported, here and in other threads, concerning the problem your Guild friend encountered with the GTN. According to the information I have available, your friend was informed at the end of September that the credits were successfully obtained by their character. The confusion was caused due to an issue with the GTN mailing system, however no credits were actually lost as all were successfully collected by the appropriate characters.

Multiple in-depth investigations were carried out in that case and the above described behaviour was indeed confirmed.

Regarding the response received when submitting a Bug Report, please be advised that tickets filed under this category do not come to the Customer Service Team, it is for this very reason that we advise, as does the response to the report itself, to submit using a different category if you do require direct assistance and support from one of our Customer Service Representatives.

I hope this help clarify the situation for you, if you do require anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support