View Single Post

wetslampigduex
10.17.2012 , 12:50 PM | #4
I'm having a really hard time understanding why people are repeating this purple phase. Honestly it makes no sense to me what so ever. If you fail that phase you get the small 15k hp mobs plus another 70k hp champion mob. So kill 3 champs instead of 2? During the orange phase there is more than enough time for a dps to peal off the cores at the start, DPS the first big champ down to 10-15% Hp then move onto the cores again. Doing this we had the first champ add killed as the second one came out. Leaving both tanks and heals to burn the second one down.(the second add was normally dieing about the time purple phase started)

Am i missing something here? All the mobs from the blue phase should be killed before entering the orange phase. So how hard is it for a dps to take 8-10 second to dps this **** out of the first champ. I dont know... just dont get why ppl want a 3rd champion add to kill when they dont need to.

P.S. the way you had it set up for color pairing is different we went with heal-dps and tanks-dps