View Single Post

LuciferinDNA
10.17.2012 , 10:09 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Innocences View Post
Who here thinks the Shadow is nothing more than a merger DPS character? To me it's DPS is very much lacking in PvE. People claim it's burst DPS is so great and yet with all the stuns and knock backs you rarely get a full DPS burst on anything but a weak NPC. So what does the consular need? Shorter cool downs on sprint burst and force cloak? A low leveled, under geared, Scoundrel can do more DPS than my L50 Shadow can do. The scoundrel can do 4000+ damage and that's not even crit damage, where as I'm doing the same with crits and 60% black hole gear.

Now I'm talking to those shadows that PvE. Not PvP players owning nubs with high level PvP gear. So how does BW fix this class that's been so neglected for so long? I'm talking about mediocre DPS, ugly gear looks, we are required to spend twice as much to get the correct black hole stats and etc. Why are we so hated by BW and why has nothing been done? Rise up fellow shadows! Say something.
+1
Everyone knows it, every one see it, even BW. I can imagine, that if Consular classes would get some upgrade and Sage would act like a scoundrel healer (unlimited ista, free heal for target under 30% hp, insta aoe heal...) Shadow would have the same dps, dmg out come like knight/warrior class has now, there would be a so incredible crying on the forum from the other side, that we can't even imagine it! Thats way BW afraid of do anything....
The only thing what we can do to share our opinion, but prepare, that the 60% of the pvp/pve, class advantage, disadvantage will be decided here on the forum. The oposit classes visiting the forum, they know well there advantage and will lobby for there class. I will never believe that lie, that in a thread where you wanna suggest to upgrade Consular, will post the inverse or would go against you whos main class is consular - no one should eat it , ) They clearly lobby, and by the way, thats how it should be