View Single Post

Shoogli
10.16.2012 , 05:24 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by j-cart View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mcdoogle
2,300 with collectors edition and I've been here since day 1 of early release...Yet others have 2500?
Some people have the Digital Deluxe Edition Cartel bonus (250 coins) in addition to their Collector's Edition.
That would be 2550 then !

In fact the explanation for the difference between 2300 and 2500 lies elsewhere :

If you're on a one-month sub or a 3 months or more plan...

The one-month subbers will get their additional 200 in the next 48h when they actually pay the bill for next month, whereas the 3-months already have paid this "next" month, thus are getting the next 200 pts in advance...

In a few days, all CE subbers will be at 2500, whether they're 1 month or 3 month subbers, that's all...
(edit : a post next page seems to show someone with 2700, pretty sure he has a 6-months plan and is ahead one more month, but not the full 6 months though, or he'd be at 3100 : probably indicating that F2P will indeed come, as announced, in the second half of november)

Hope it helps !

What is *really* funny in all this is that BW chose this very day (when many 1-month subbers get billed) to make this calculus...

Had they waited next week, every 1 or 3-months CE owners would be at the same :

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins <= this one is the culprit already paid by 3-monthers (*)
Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins
Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins
Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins
Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins

(*) 1-monthers will get this in a few days (billing date is today ha ha !)
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]