View Single Post

Telanis
10.15.2012 , 11:19 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaffery View Post
Here is a little feed for theory.
Yesterday before logging I left T7 craft lv45 armorings, logged on, had 3 armorings in inventory, all RE attempts failed. Crafted another 3, T7 critted 1, blue proc from 4'th RE attempt.
Then I made 3 lv45 barrels, blue proc on 2'nd RE attempt.
3 aim modifications for lv45, blue proc on 1'st RE attempt.
2 different types lv43 enchants for commando and M1-4X, enchant for commando blue proc on 2'nd RE attempt, enchant for droid blue proc on 3'rd RE.

All that today, while I was leveling treasure hunting on 1 toon and did try RE with hour or more breaks.

Tell me something more about RNG, let's stay on topic, RE in game is flaky.
Or switching toons messes up RNG, or something else but as I mentioned in previous post, from 5 crafts after break blue proc is mostly like 100% guaranteed. At least that is how it works for me.
Nothing you can do is statistically meaningful. We'd need thousands of players with dozens of items each confirming this. Like I've said above, BW is the only one with those kinds of stats and they are checking them.

My streak of 50 was broken when I logged out and back in and the first RE attempt worked. But I didn't have to wait like you say, and it only happened once. If I were to believe that was a surefire method it would be nothing but confirmation bias.

I still agree that this is a dumb system, but yeah.