My favorite of my toons is Eighan, my Zabrak smuggler. When he was still a little child(about 4 yrs old), the ship he and his family were travelling on was attacked by pirates. The pirates were quickly dispatched by Imperial forces. However, the captain of the Imperial rescue vessel, corrupt Sithspawn that he was, decided to mark the rescued passangers and crew as 'Cargo', enslaving and confiscating them as Imperial property. Eighan's father managed to overpower a shuttle pilot and escape with Eighan, but Eighan's mother and older sister were left behind in Imperial hands.
Eighan's father never forgave himself for being unable to save his wife and older child, and died a broken man when Eighan was 17. This left Eighan with a great hatred of the Empire(and distaste for the Republic for allowing the Empire to continue), along with a constant need to be on be move. He sought refuge in the stars, joining a number of freight crews and smuggling captains, learning anything anyone would teach him. He soon found he had a knack for piloting and gunplay, particularily duel-wielding(he's ambidextrous). Eighan's last captain before he came ot Ord Mantell, an old Duros, left him his ship and his last contract with Rogun the butcher, giving Eighan the start he needed to begin his rise to power as a Privateer of the Republic.
For those of you who want a chart:
Name: Eighan Dothe
Planet of Origin: Iridonia(Born there, but raised on the Zabrak colony of Feldrona)
Occupation before Smuggler: Pilot and mechanic for a variety of ship captains
Ship Name: Starstream. It was the previous name, and Eighan didn't mind it.
Romance: Akaavi Spar, former Mandalorian.
Relationships: Treats his crew like family. Corso is like a brother, Risha a sister. Bowdarr is his most trusted friend and bodyguard. Guss is his lieutenant-in-training. And Akaavi is the best wife he could possibly ask for(though hardly the doting type).
Hair color- Sandy-blond
Hair length- Long, for a Zabrak. He has it wrapped around his horns, and is particularily proud of it.
Eye color- Green
Body type- Average build, but strong leg muscles due to many tiems he has led his enemies on a merry chase.
Blemishes- None. He's proud of his pretty mug.
Tone of voice- Violent and angry, particularily when it's tim to kill Imperials.
3. Republic being timid with the Empire
5. A fair fight.
1. Akaavi(He didn't know beauty or perfection until he met her), and their 9 (future)children.
2. Unfavorable odds(Well, beating them, specifically)
3. Flying(No feeling like it)
4. Playing cards
5. Drinking soft liquor
1. His older sister, who he lost to Imperial slavers, is Darth Imperious, his universe's Sith Inquisitor. He has not found this out as of the end of the current class quests, though they have fought multiple times, along with the other 6 player classes.
2. An early partner of his on Ord Mantell, Coltun Orrick, is the current Major of Havoc Squad. Their Anti-Imperial values are shared, and they count on one another to bail eachother out of hotspots.
3. He's not attracted to non-Zabrak women. It isn't that he doesn't realize that they CAN be attractive, or that he dislikes how they look in general. Just that if they don't have horns on their head, he won't dance the horizontal tango.
4. He names his two blasters after contant insistence by Corso. His offhand blaster is Ath, named for a figure from Zabrak mythology who ushered Zabrak into the afterlife. His mainhand blaster is Sash, Zabrak for 'dancer'(meaning literally 'dust dancer', refering to ancient Zabrak courting rituals).
5. He wears a locket with a picture of his old family before beaing torn from them. It shows his father smiling(something he never saw), his mother looking tired but happy and holding baby Eighan in her arms, and his sister(about 6 yrs old in the photo) laughing and carrying a play lightsaber. It's the only thing that he still retains from that time, he never takes it off, and only Akaavi has ever asked about it. But he simply isn't ready to face the memories yet.