View Single Post

_Muninn
10.12.2012 , 11:24 AM | #2
I was running Taral V HM a couple of weeks ago, when the tank disconnected at the bridge. We waited 6-7 minutes then removed him and requeue for another tank. It wasn't peak hours so we had a long wait and decided to burn trash to the droid boss. As most of you know T5 can pretty much be skipped completely, but one of our dps was a fresh 50 so the plan was to get him some drops. Still no tank so we decided to go around, but one of the dps got too close. By stroke of luck we got things under control and downed the boss, the kind of fight where you start out cursing but finish with congrats all around. We stood around and chatted for a bit... still no tank. At this point we gave up on getting a tank, so burn the trash and skip the last boss (thank goodness we drew T5 or it would have been a complete wash). We're about halfway through the last cutscene when.. *pop* ... a tank finally shows. Needless to say I was cracking up at the timing, probably the funniest thing i've ever seen in a fp.

Note: If you are the late arrival in the above situation, you still get full credit towards the BH comm daily.