View Single Post

FlippinFlapJack
10.12.2012 , 06:24 AM | #10
I'm sure the flames I receive for this post will legendary but....

If you cannot afford $15 per month for a subscription, there may be more pressing issues in your life besides SWTOR. I'm not rich but I make enough money to afford my subscription. If $15 per month were really a financial hardship for me, I wouldn't be the least bit concerned with MMO's. I would be focusing all of energy into finding a way to increase my income.

I don't know the OP's story, maybe he/she is not old enough to work. In which case, it might fall to the parent(s)/guardian to pony up the money. If it is a financial hardship for the parent(s)/guardian can't afford $15 per month then, again, why are you worrying about MMOs?

Playing an MMO is a luxury and, fair or not, I can afford this luxury because of a combination of the first world country I live in and the hard work I have put into my education and career. There other luxuries in life, such as a yacht or private airplane that I cannot (yet, hopefully) afford.

Maybe you could use SWTOR as a motivation to find a way to earn enough money to pay for a subscription.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi