View Single Post

Rhiarion
10.11.2012 , 05:18 AM | #13
Hi, I along with other guild members have submitted in game tickets, unfortunately I have just read this thread and there may be some info I didn't include on my ticket

(I cut and pasted from the dev response)

Client language (ie French/German/English) it is English
Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak) Dalborra
Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa) everywhere, the issue persists where ever you can go in the game
Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap) as above, on my ship on different planets as well as on the fleet
Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx) My characters name, is in my ticket
Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut) level 50 Sage
Description of the bug. I'm stuck in some weird Raid group that I cannot leave, and there is much in the game that I cannot do while this is the case.

My mate who responded to this in another thread, did a re-install of the game, to see if he could raid tomorrow night, and it doesn't seem like it was a productive use of his time.

There are quite a few of us, that would be keen, for someone to have a look at this please.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Using the advice of Rphebus, and trying for a couple of hours I (or maybe a mod) fixed it, thanks for your help.
Tongue-tied and twisted
Just an Earth-bound misfit
I