View Single Post

ArchangelLBC
10.11.2012 , 12:09 AM | #38
Quote:
Feels satisfying for the enemy im sure
That's more than enough reason for them not to be able to do it. Why should I care what's satisfying for the other team? Screw those guys. I hope they all die in a fire. CC should be completely unavailable for anyone who isn't on my team.

In all seriousness (though seriously screw those guys.) If you're gonna say "just use your CC Break" then the cooldown needs to be a lot shorter. Why is my stun up every minute but my break is only up ever 2?

I'd also like the resolve system changed slightly to where 8 seconds of stun gives full resolve, but it only ticks as you are actually CCd. So like if you got hit with an 8s mezz and someone breaks it after 4, then it only gives you half a resolve bar, whereas if it goes the full duration you're now at full resolve. The Hard Stuns could add theirs immediately as well. I'd also like to see Full Resolve last longer if it's going to be so much harder to get full resolve in the first place.

As much as they annoy me to no end when they happen to me I agree that the various CC abilities are very important to good tactical play that isn't just a massive DPS race on both sides. It keeps things interesting for sure, but there's a balancing act because as others have said, BEING CC'd, especially stun/mezzed is the opposite of fun.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd