View Single Post

DarthOvertone
10.10.2012 , 03:47 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
It's not perfect but it's whats in the game so I can deal with it. And to me, I'm not feeling like im stunned half the game.
As an aside, what class is your Main? For example, my Vanguard and Sniper don't mind the present system at all because they are rarely (especially after 1.4) harrassed with CC. My Shadow, Mara and Scoundrel, on the other hand, can't stand the system because it's a grey-bar fest.

Nobody is asking for a perfect system. People are just asking for a system that is more fun. Being grey-barred simply isn't fun. Period.

BW can actually kill two birds with one stone, and even appeal to players like yourselves that like the additional tactical dynamic that CC brings to combat, by decreasing the cooldown on our CC Breaker.

No one has ever been stun locked and destroyed in a 1on1 without having a single GCD to do anything, not even from an operative. It only happends when you are focused, 3v1.
Agreed. This is an exaggeration, but I never stated this. And I already said that dying/death has nothing to do with it. I don't think the majority of players would mind dying at all if they could go down fighting.

I never said that I love or even like the resolve system, but I accept it
I get it. You pay your own sub and are entitled to your opinion on the game's mechanics. However, the fact of the matter is that this game in particular is an MMO, and as such, is in a constant state of change. The gameplay can be improved, and the Devs can improve it. They won't know to do so unless players give their feedback on things they like or don't like. Thank the maker players weren't satisifed and accepted how PvP was in this game at launch. Change is a good thing, and CC in this game can be changed for the better.
Alphawood - Alphanoob - Alphabolt - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!