View Single Post

DarthVengeant
10.10.2012 , 02:06 PM | #21
Every single day I play I get a minimum of 2 crashes. Yesterday I got two and the same "Faulting application swtor.exe, version 1.0.0.0, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.5781, fault address 0x00012afb" for one of them.

Bioware.
It is NOT my kernel32.dll that is the problem because I have restored it off the Win XP disk.
It's not "repair function" because I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game.
It's not my memory, memtest scans fine.
It is not my Windows needing updated, because it is and has been updated a few days ago manually.
It is not my Hard drive, scandsk comes back fine. I am a PC nerd so know my system.
It's not my graphics card because I have the drivers that you, Bioware, yourself suggested people with Nvidia use.
It is not Java, as someone suggested, because it is up to date. (that idea is ridiculous anyway)

You know what it is? You. Bioware. Your programers/developers. It's not our PC's or divine intervention, it's you. Ever since 1.4 the game is horrid. Crashes every single time I play within the first 90 min of play. One time even 20 min late rafter a previous crash. Laggy video, not laggy server. UI overlay in every single load screen now. All these are since 1.4.

And one more issue that has been prevalent for along time :

Group finder not queing you as you selected, meaning I select Damage ONLY and a few min later it is both Damage and Heals selected even though I touched NOTHING. Not a single key. It happens at least 40% of the time, and other people in my guild have it as well. in fact we were all grouped up and it did it to the entire group once forcing us to re-que. Solution? Let us have an opinion in Preferences for "Always Que As" so that we NEVER have to select.

So, my play time runs out in 2 days. I wont be buying more. I am done with this game for now.