View Single Post

Zovyn
10.10.2012 , 11:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucef View Post
I completely agree with the OP's assessment. This game 's stun mechanics are outta control. I have been and have seen people get killed many times without so much as a struggle because they were stunned the entire time it took to kill them. Resolve is absolute garbage, and doesn't really do anything. The person is usually dead before resolve even gets close to full.

Every class has at least 2 stuns a hard stun and one that gets broken by damage. All characters have one stun release with a 2 minute cool down. In 2 minutes of pvp you will be stunned more time than cattle being herded to the slaughter house. As for strategy, what? What strategy stun lock through an entire fight is not a strategy, it's a joke. It takes no skill and it makes the warzone nothing but pure frustration.

When I fight someone I want to fight. It's not a fight if they can't hit back. Player vs Player should be a game of skill, where actions and reactions determine the outcome of an encounter. It SHOULD NOT be like a game of Family Fued where whoever gets the stun button off first wins. The CC system needs a complete overhaul. Hopefully one that allows for a meaningful encounter when you fight ANY class. Where skill decides the outcome more than stuns and gear.
^This!

In more and more warzones the stealthy stunners are operating in packs. They hard stun you one after the other for the 8 seconds it takes to kill you then vanish. They have started hanging at the endzones killing people as they re-enter the game or hanging at the drop-off points in the others and doing the same.

It's not so bad in the 50 bracket when you can rely on team mates to help you counter but in the 10-49 brackets where pugs are about all you're going to get, there is usually no help to be found.

I have to admit its a very easy way to farm medals, I've since rolled an Oper with a friend to take advantage of it while I can.

Simply put the resolve system is garbage in its current form and can and will cause more people to avoid WZ's until its properly fixed. I mean seriously, how many times would you run out onto the field and die in 4-8 seconds with ZERO control of your actions before you quit the warzone?
╬╬╬╬╬╬█}[████████████████████████████████████)