View Single Post

mikebevo
10.10.2012 , 06:53 AM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
it should be obvious from my messages and my signature, but I'm a tank. It doesn't matter anyway, your claims of nonexistent difficulty are false. Just because you can do it and you feel it is easy does not necessarily make it easy for everyone.
It could be just because your way of Tanking it is easier for rDPS, that does not mean another Tanks way of doing it isn't just as easy for mDPS. I have done it with range and melee dps as a healer and different tanks and I think it depends on the players more than it depends on their class. I have watched mdps stand in AOEs, but I have watched rdps do the same thing. I will say I do like to have at least one trooper when I am healing, not because they take less damage, but because they have Mortar Volley for when all the adds decide to attack the healer. Of course that still just depends on the player. Most PUGs don't ever look at the healers health bar falling like a rock while they are getting hit by adds and the tank is taking damage so they are busy healing the tank.