View Single Post

Evgen
10.09.2012 , 05:50 PM | #474
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I have no new information at this time. In my last post, I did say that I would update this thread when I had new information but I currently do not.

With that being said, I will make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information.

As a reminder, please remember to follow forum guidelines within this thread.

Thank you.
You also said:
Quote:
Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.
So, from this we can assume you have decided to do nothing, as you value your potential customers you don't have yet more than the paying ones you have right now. Or, more likely, that you do in fact want to close down the APAC server and the more people that quit the less hassle it is for you.
I can't believe during those few days a decision wasn't made and that you know we won't like it so you simply aren't telling us. I believe there are laws regarding customer service and obligation to provide support for a product like this. Bioware is obviously trying to provide the minimum level of service, in doing so you risk crossing the line and being liable. Ban me if you like, do me the favour of not wasting any more of my time on a company that does not value my patronage.