View Single Post

Vorhawks
10.09.2012 , 10:25 AM | #1
[English version]:
Hi!
I experience some systematic problems with the game (SWTOR).
In fact, it is now impossible for me to select any character in my list because my screen is totally pink.
I tried to stop and launch the game again and again, but it seems to have no effect on the result. The screen is still pink.
I want to tell you that my PC is not frozen and is still working properly. If I switch to the Windows' desktop, I still have the possibility to kill SWTOR's processes if needed or even to start another software without any problem.
It is just linked to this game!

Before the last update, it was fun and I had the opportunity to play with no disturbance. But now, as this update is done... SWTOR is (for me) totally unserviceable with this pink screen.
Note: My graphic drivers are up to date. ;-)

If someone experiences the same kind of troubles, please, do not hesitate to reply!
Don't forget that WE ARE CUSTOMERS and that WE PAY to play this game and to have fun.... until now (for me... and for others I am sure).

[French version]:
Bonjour.
J'ai des soucis lorsque je lance le jeu (depuis la dernière mise à jour), mon écran qui devrait présenter les personnages de mon compte, devient tout rose et il m'est impossible de choisir un personnage (je ne les vois pas) et par conséquent de jouer.
A priori, je ne suis pas le seul à avoir ce genre de problème sans qu'il n'y ait de solution.
Je paie donc un abonnement... pour rien!

Pour l'équipe technique de SWTOR: Je vous prie de bien vouloir solutionner ce problème dans les plus brefs délais.

Si vous rencontrez vous aussi (les autres joueurs) ce type de souci, manifestez-vous le plus possible.

Merci pour votre attention.

Cordialement,

Vorhawks