View Single Post

Mjollnir
10.09.2012 , 08:07 AM | #466
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I have no new information at this time. In my last post, I did say that I would update this thread when I had new information but I currently do not.

With that being said, I will make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information.

As a reminder, please remember to follow forum guidelines within this thread.

Thank you.
Thanks for the update, but can you at least tell us if this is getting any priority as a fix? It has been several weeks since the server merges, and in reality a solution should have been established at the same time the European and US servers had their merges.

To simply forget about a whole region of paying customers is pathetic. The longer this situation progresses, the more the population bleeds, more people unsubscribe, and more bad rep is directed at this game. Bioware / EA really needs to pull there finger out if they think F2P will bring people to this game, because up until now, there is a steady decline in customers satisfaction with how the game is being managed.

Maybe the priority should be making the customers happy, rather than focusing on keeping EA board members satisfied.