View Single Post

Sithcreep
10.09.2012 , 05:49 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by todorovh View Post
Don't go in with 2 melee dps ?!? Would you please enlighten us how exactly your two melee dps affect tank damage on the 1st boss ?

The droid and last boss can be a bit harder with melee in .. but an unaware ranged can cause just as much trouble as a melee.

Please do not spread misleading information. ( btw. my main is a tank + alt healers )

But anyway ... a lot of people have outgeared t1 flashpoints by far now and the mechanics can be completely ignored. In LI HM you can be BiS and still die stupidly on Sav Rak for example , boss design is more deadly than some of the old ops bosses, and definitely a step forward, I hope we get more of this soon.
We wiped just 2 weeks ago from Malgus channeling, "Unlimited Power" in FE. I think exactly due to that arrogance. I dont know how much damage that attack deals but it gotta be massive because we wiped immediately despite our fancy gear. haha It was a really nice experience actually, cause we were so excessively confident we didnt even have a tank due to our gear, 3 dps and 1 healer to speed things up. They say pride comes before a fall. Agreed! LOL

And yeah those tanks too cowardly or unskilled to go to an instance with mDPS are not worthy of calling themselves tanks. They should reroll Mara and faceroll everything with REAL tanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkabysslord View Post
Panda ??? who is this Panda U speak of Carl.