View Single Post

dscount
10.08.2012 , 01:56 PM | #147
I have to agree with everyone! The progression is broken and needs some tweaking by BW folks. Knee jerk reactions seem to be a BW common mistake to over corect things - Like the gear chase to have BiS
Quote:
Story Mode Explosive Conflict and Terror from Beyond are balanced for players in Columi gear
1) I'd like to see a full BIOWARE team run SM EC/TFB in Full Columi. (I'd like to see a video). SM EC maybe now, but SM TFB? Doubt you would make it past the 2nd Boss with that group. (could be wrong)

Doing the math (with AskMrRobot > Gear Config > Simulation Tool > Max DPS) I'm not seeing how you can beat enrage timers on several Bosses without computer macros/efficiency.

Don't get me wrong, my math might be off here. Try this: Take a FULL Columi ALT to the OPS test dummy and pull down your average DPS. Repeat for every one of the Team members (Classes on OP) and do same. Example: My BH/Camp Geared ALT is capable of ~1500 DPS on paper, but only pulling ~1,200 on Dummy and more like ~1000 on actual OPS.
- - http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...48&postcount=7
Quote:
Going forward, Hard Mode and Nightmare mode will be the source of progression in Operations.
2) Great.. so NMM should be seeing BH Comms again? (Since HM drops BH and NMM used to)
Quote:
Story Mode was the best way to farm Black Hole Commendations
3) Okay! So you replaced BH Comm's with Materials to allow us to craft instead?
4) So Group Finder other SM's so we can get 5 BH comm's for doing all four SM's.
Quote:
Introducing either Op into the Group Finder would also mean rotating out Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace
5) Why? I find it hard to believe you can't setup a 2nd set instead of replacing (Call Tier 2 like Lost Island row)

OR

A) Put back two (2) BH Comms (small amount) in SM EC since it's been nerfed. I think 2 BH Per chest would be appropriate amout to keep those more "HM" based players jumping into SM versions to help others. Let's be honest, the whole "Columi" config is a load of crap and anyone that plays the game knows this.

B) Add as well to SM TFB - I'm thinking on the bosses (mini) would be fine since not that many chests exist. Again I think 2 BH Comm's would do the trick for the same reasons.