View Single Post

AbsolutGrndZero
10.08.2012 , 03:11 AM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
Kane Lives. Godzilla Lives. Revan Lives.

I was extremely disappointed by the Foundry. It looked cool, and Revan did some really cool stuff.

But it wasn't enough. I was an Assassin tank, and I never went below half health! (Had a great healer.) None of us did.

Fighting with Revan is like fighting with Godzilla. However good your support, if you do happen to win, you should be beat up pretty badly.

What I would like to see is a chance for the Sith, especially ones who joined the Revanites, to actually join Revan, but I know that won't happen. It would be too cool, and that isn't allowed.

What do I think will happen? Revan fell to the Dark Side during the fight on the Foundry. The Dark Side being what it is, he'll probably be a boss an operation group fights immediately prior to fighting the Emperor in the same operation.
Problem is, DARK SIDE does NOT equal SITH and SITH does NOT equal DARK SIDE. He wanted to WIPE OUT ALL SITH. GENOCIDE. Very very evil thing. Very very dark side thing. Doesn't make him Sith. So, if anything, if he DOES return, he'll be on his own as a fight for both sides to stop him from taking his "Crusade" too far. A Sith can be light side and a jedi can be dark side. There are also many force users, on both sides of the force, that aren't Jedi or Sith. Teras Kasi, Sages of Baran-Do, Nightsisters, Witches of Dathomir, Sorcerers of Tund, the iist goes on. Some of those are dark side, but they aren't Sith. Some of them are Light Side. But they aren't Jedi. All of them can "fall" or "rise" the same as a Jedi or a Sith.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain