View Single Post

ArchangelLBC
10.07.2012 , 08:55 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
Really

http://kraytdragonclan.enjin.com/pro...83#pid=1135234

http://kraytdragonclan.enjin.com/pro...83#pid=1135235

Seems I can solo Jedi Player pretty well one on one when I couldn't before with out the interrupt so whats your reason again?

I don't keep a pocket healer by my side either, I like the challenge of the fight and I enjoy pugging it.
What exactly do you think an interrupt does? The thing does nothing against instant abilities, and for that matter it does nothing against Ravage/Master Strike is uninterruptable. It's not an incapacitate or anything. There could be any number of contributing factors (for example, Focus spec is much squishier than other specs in either knight AC, and everyone and their mother is focus spec). Your screenshots prove less than nothing since they don't even tell us WHO you soloed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
This is the trouble with most people... you want more proof and when you get it you pick the **** out of it. in 1 of those SS im doing 850k DPS, look at the kill/death ratio. i can smash out 400 - 500k DPS with little deaths but its not good enough for you..

Yet not once to do i get a post saying, Great job man you've stuck it out in a tough class with out re-rolling to a PT, Sent's, guardains or what ever. Ive sat there in EVERY war zone on my merc and shown people how to do it. Yet its never good enough for a lot of you people.

If you want more proof from now on come to Dalborra server and ill show you inside a war zone.
Still waiting on that video dude. No, I'm not going to come to your server and level a toon to 50 just to try and pick up tips. You've never even tried to post what you do. Just screenshots. Post a guide yo. Also I've said it before, I'll concede right now that you're an incredible player but that doesn't make the class fine. You'd still be doing way way better on a class with the tools to do it's job properly, and we both know Commando/Merc ain't it.

You want a post patting you on the back for sticking out the PVP game on hard mode? I'll give it to you, along with a slap upside the head for being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn (which fine, whatever, it's your time) and then coming off like there's nothing at all wrong with the class. Are you mental? I'm glad you can stick it out, but in the meantime I would like to play my commando, but PVP is just a never ending teeth grinding hair pulling frustration for me on the class, even when I can seem to eek out good damage for it.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd