View Single Post

IAmViiOLENT
10.07.2012 , 06:21 PM | #65
And yet, thats the point. TFB HM, is not designed for players who can't clear EC HM. It was stated that it would be more difficult than EC HM by the devs many months ago. [Awesome raid btw BW, I love all of the fights!]
If a player is casual, or is not in a progression raiding guild, then chances are they will do TFB SM, and maybe the first two bosses of TFB HM. The farther in you get, its intended that it has more incentive (Starts dropping variable pieces of desirable gear + hazmat). That is how it is supposed to be working, and to me makes perfect sense. If you really have no "motivation" to clear the 1st boss anymore, then you need to start seeing the value in clearing for fun, and gearing as well.

As for "EC HM dropped two pieces of campaign per boss"!...
First boss and second boss had near useless belt & bracers. The only reason that it dropped more pieces was because there were less bosses in the tier (Counting Nightmare Pilgrim, 5 bosses). In this tier, with Nightmare EC, and TFB HM, there will 9 bosses, 8 of which drop Dread Guard. I really see no issue with that, as its much more content, time spent gearing etc. As well as that, EC HM was much too easy to gear toons in, as a result I now have 3 50's of various roles that not only have full augmented and optimized Campaign, they each have an offspec that is optimized campaign. With how gear is setup in TFB/NiM EC; that will be much much harder to obtain. Likely, by the time new content is released, my marauder will just be getting to full BiS. In my book, that is a much better alternative to "Hey, lets all have full BiS in a few weeks from BH/Campaign!". It really did bring back an incentive to doing the content longer, and I see no reason why you would be upset over the first boss dropping Hazmat, considering its totally puggable sans bad groups.