Thread: TFB Secret Zone
View Single Post

Anysao
10.07.2012 , 04:29 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
Considering that this cave is HIGHLY mirrored to the one in the movie, has anyone tried to RECREATE this scene as best as possible? Have your raid's Jugg/ Guardian go into the cave ALONE and ACTIVATE their lightsaber? (Default to draw weapon is Z). At the simplest level something to this effect should be recreated, at the most complex level maybe they need to have a Green saber (Or Blue, I forget what color his saber ws at this point in the movie), equip Imperial/ Republic Fighter Social Armor (the set obtained from doing Space Missions). Just my 2 cents.

ALSO, the RED and BLUE features and plants in the cave seem WAY too coinincidental to be in there set COMPLETELY away from each other. (Red obviously symbolizing the Empire and Blue for the Republic). Maybe either Empire Raid groups need to stand on the Red side and draw their weapons facing Blue or stand on Blue and draw their weapons. Visa versa for Republic raids.
In a guardian, I guess I can try it. I don't have a flight suit, but Luke wasn't wearing one. He was wearing some training outfit. I still got my old level 8 lightsaber. I'll head in, although it'll only be story mode. I'm sure something would happen on both.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!