Thread: Respect Revan
View Single Post

Aurbere
10.07.2012 , 11:12 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Sure, we can agree to disagree. I just don't want readers to be confused.

You are using a fallacy when you say that ALL Jedi of the New Jedi Order are better the ALL Jedi of the Old Republic (specifically Revan). This fallacy is called generalization I believe. No one ever said that that 100% of all Jedi of the New Republic are better then 100% of the Jedi of the Old Republic.

What they meant is that the Jedi of the New Republic are GENERALLY better then that of the Old Republic. This does not mean that guys like Ki-Adi-Mundi are necessarily better then Revan. There's nothing that ever said that. Granted Ki-Adi-Mundi may possibly be better then Revan (although not in my OPINION), but there is no such evidence to prove it. Enough said.
Alright let's just leave it at that. You have your view and I have mine. I'm sure someone else will pick up where I left off, but I'm gonna just leave it here. Fun debate no matter what was said.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."