Thread: Respect Revan
View Single Post

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 09:34 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
It's been a while since I've listened to that dialouge but I'll track it down on the tubes. Now I don't really think she lied, it's a possibility (considering the whole "Kreia is a known liar" thing people always say, especially when it comes to the "Revan was like looking into the heart of the force" comment she made), is all I was trying to say. I do think she believes that but that doesn't make it truth, she hadn't seen Revan in a while.

Said it before, I'll say it again. It isn't fair to put Revan up against anyone from the PT/NJO era, no one from Revan's era but Kun hold's a candle and thats because he's just as OP, unless maybe it's a war and not a battle. I do however think Revan has a chance against a lot of people of the Old Republic era (Including Malgus and Bane) and that's just an opinion.
Kreia believes she is telling the truth. But that's about certain things like Revan. She lied about what her intentions were until she was defeated.

Yeah, I don't see the need to put him up against PT/NJO guys. He's obviously outclassed. Now the TOR era is a bit different. Revan has a chance against some characters, but most of the main characters would beat him. This includes Satele, the JK, JC, SI, and SW. I believe Malgus would beat him. I draw this conclusion because of what we see him do in the game as well as the novels and comics. My opinion, but it is backed up by facts.
Added Chapter 49 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus