Thread: Respect Revan
View Single Post

MasterMe
10.06.2012 , 06:22 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
I like Revan, always have, but he isn't the Jedi demigod most fans make him out to be.

As for your opinion on the Revan vs. Bane vs. Vader vs. Kun thread, it's opinion and you are entitled to it, but saying Revan was better with the Force than Kun was is stretching it a bit. Kun's power in the Force kicked into overdrive when he fell, he had a very strong Force sense, Force Flight, abnormally powerful Force blasts and he freaking drained the life force out of the Massassi. I'm not even including all the stuff he did post death.

Revan holding his own with Luke and coming close to Sidious almost made me spit my beer all over my screen. It's laughable that you think he could even stand on the same playing field as the G-canon most powerful Sith ever and G-canon most powerful Jedi ever. It's not opinion, It's G-canon. Putting it in sports terms, Revan would be the Little League Regional Champs and Sidious and Luke being The Yankees and Red Sox.
Woah, you totally misunderstood me.

I never said that Revan was a better duelist then any of the men on Aurbere's list. I simply posted my question because I knew Aurbere could proove none of what he said, and I was frustrated he posted it as if it was canon.

You said that I've said a lot of things that aren't canon, and this pisses me off a bit. I made it clear when I was saying something that was my OPINION. I've been very careful to draw a line between my opinion and canon fact.

You're right about when I compared Revan's force power to Kun, I forgot to list it as a opinion.

As for my opinion regarding Revan VS Sidious and Luke, it's fine if you wanna laugh. No point in getting arguemenative, 'cause it's just an opinion that I'm not arguing.

I never said he was a demigod. I'm not overselling him. All I am saying is that he could hold is own against most opponents. That's the purpose of my origanal post. It is my OPINION however that he could beat most opponents, but I'm not here to argue my opinion.