View Single Post

ShawnFish
10.06.2012 , 05:25 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by tbowen View Post
Holy crap, man...cry some more please. You wouldnt take someone in PVE greens to do hardmode EC would you? NOPE. Its the same thing, rateds right now tend to be for the best of the best. Not the noobs. If you want to be on even par with someone who has spent a huge amount of time dedicated to playing as soon as you turn the computer on...then this isn't your game. Maybe you should try Call of Duty...or better yet the sims sounds more like your kind of game. Damn right my guardian will roflstomp your *** in 5 seconds if you just dinged 50. Ive been playing him since the game came out. I don't complain when i switch to my combat medic or my shadow in recruit/bm gear that i cant just face roll everyone, I havent put the time in on them to earn that. Go vote for Obama maybe he'll tell you "they didn't build their toons" and give you a free set of WH.

That said I do think they need an arena system for small groups of 2-4, would make it much easier to get people into competetive pvp and much easier to group the bads with the bads and the pros with the pros so we don't have to listen to so much QQ.
Dude I LMAO so hard at the Obama reference. But it's spot on.
You are absolutely right. Gear progression is part of this MMO. I know that I cant down HM EC with tionese gear. I also know that it is going to be more difficult to win games for my team in all recruit gear. But lets be honest, and this has been said time and time again on these forums. The BM grind does not take that long, once its augmented, you are competitive. I know I was with my PT and Sorc. Add in legacy gear and with mailing mods, etc - you can have it sooner on any alts you would make.
Alkalinex - - 50 Powertech
Rehab'Romance - - 50 Sorc
Rehab-Romance - - 27 Gunslinger
S'olstice - - 28 Operative