Thread: Respect Revan
View Single Post

BrandonSM
10.06.2012 , 05:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
1: Are you kidding me? You can't prove that any of the named duelists are better Revan! Does it say anywhere specifically that these people are better then Revan? No! So please don't state it like it's fact. Yes, I would agree that SOME of the named duelists are better then Revan, but that is an opinion. If you can name where it said these people are better duelists then Revan I'll be shocked.
Luke Skywalker has been stated by George Lucas, to become the most powerful Jedi to have ever lived. And its been stated in multiple books that he is of the greatest duelists to have ever lived. And Sidious topped him in a duel(Not a Force Duel but a lightsaber duel) and Mace topped Sidious in a duel. (Remember, Lightsaber Duel, not Force Duel).

And Prequel Jedi Order is the greatest Jedi Order in terms of power, thats G-Canon.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."