Wow! A thread directed towards me!? Never thought I'd see the day...
Alright, let's address these points you've made. Perhaps we can educate the misinformed.
1. You're a fanboy. Glad we agree.
2. Of his day, yes. But compare him to duelists of the future and he is outclassed.
3. He used Mandalorian tactics coupled with the Republic army and a very large number of Jedi to gain the victory. He did not create some uber-leet tactic that completely outwitted everyone.
4. In this case, learning to use the Force was like riding a bike. Because he had been previously trained in the Force, re-learning was pretty easy. And Kreia has a personal bias towards Revan, it's clear in the way she speaks. Plus she lies all the time so don't believe her.
5. What we have here is a misinterpretation of events. Revan did not use both sides. Goes against G-Canon in every way. What he did do was atain a brief moment of Oneness with the Force. The description bears many similarities to Jacen Solo's moment of Oneness. And no Revan will never be able to pull that off again. He's fallen too far.
My final point on the Malgus vs. Malak fight. Let me put it this way. In the Foundry Kallig, The Emperor's Wrath, The Grand Champion and Cipher Nine were not at there best and they beat Revan. (I'm gonna be honest, I was under-leveled and that fight was so easy.) Then Malgus goes rogue and it takes the four Imperial classes at their best to beat him. This is when Kallig has his ghosts (if Dark Side is canon), the Emperor's Wrath is at his full power (at this point) and the Grand Champion and Cipher Nine have access to the best equipment that they can get (along with refined battle experience). So it stands to reason that if it takes the four Imperial classes at full power to beat Malgus, when they were only roughly half that fight Revan, then Malgus could take Revan and Malak on at the same time and wreck them.
A thread made by yours truly shedding some light on Revan: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=525649
EDIT: As to the thread title, I do respect Revan. I like Revan, but I will not lie about him just to make him seem cooler. In fact, the truth makes him seem like a dud.
1: He's outclassed by future duelists? How's that? That sounds like a opinion not based on canon to me. If he is the best duelist of his day, then he could hold his own with most anyone. I'm not saying he could beat anyone, but I can't think of anyone who would win by a landslide when fighting Revan.
2: You're right, he did have a greater sized army then the Mandos. But the magnitude at which he beat them was still very impressive. And like I said before, Canderous Ordo, who had studied war his entire life, praised Revan over and over again. Need I say more on that subject?
3: Yes, Kreia lied a lot. But even she wouldn't lie without reason! Why would she tell the Exile lies about Revan? How does that help her? Unless you can prove she wasn't telling the truth (which you can't) then you've got nothing there.
4: Revan DID use both sides! It states so in the book! Yes, it contradicts what some other sources say, but what makes those sources correct? This is one of those errors in writing about something as broad as Star Wars. Sources sometimes contradict eachother. If you looked around, there are so many contradictory things in Star Wars it's crazy!
In a story, things don't always fit together too nicely. This is something you have to accept.
5: You're taking the order of the game XP like that? That's seriously flawed thinking! Here's an example why:
Compare the average droid you fight at level 50 to some random Jedi you fight at level 10. The droid is a lot more powerful isn't he? Do think that the writer's are trying to say that the droid is better then the Jedi in reality? Heck no! They just want you to fight a Jedi early on. For this same reason, your logic is flawed.
Lastly, let me make it clear that I never said Revan was better the Kun, Vader, or Bane. If I said that, then it wouldn't be based on canon. What is based on canon is that Revan IS in the same ball park as these guys. He's no pushover. That's canon whether you like it or not. I only said that it's my OPINION that Revan was better. So let's not get hung up on who would win. I'm just saying that he wouldn't be beaten easily.