View Single Post

Asunasan
10.06.2012 , 11:46 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Xalbus View Post
I've already mentioned the one game I've had against cookies, but I haven't lost a rated game since coming here, and I've seen BJ quite a few times. It's no different to our old server, except Deadweight lost a few of their good people, so we don't even have a challenge anymore.
Oh I don't disagree that based on ur wins and losses ur the best team. More matches with cookies may change that but at this point ur the best team based on the info we have. Darc saying he's the best sorc because he plays on a team with a high rating is what makes me lol. I'm sry but the rating system is next to worthless, if it wasn't this thread wouldn't have to exist.

Edit: I should have made that more clear originaly, Darc was trying to imply that he was so much better because of the size of the rating gap between cookies and Ascendency. What is it 500 rating? We all know that's nonsense since the two giulds have had two ties and a 20 point CW win if memory serves. Clearly tells you the rating don't mean much cross server.