View Single Post

Hockeyfan
10.06.2012 , 02:59 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I bet this is how the stun range reduction happened.

1-We need to reduce stuns
2-What if we were to reduce stun range?
1-Yeah I dont know, they're currently being used by the weakest classes in the game.
2-Doesnt matter, let's to it anyway. They can always re-roll

Now, resolve changes:

1- We still havent figured out a way to seperate pugs from premades so the pugs are complaining about getting stunlocked to death.
2-Easy solution, let's make it so that it's equally easy for pugs to stun people to death.
1-Deal!

OL/FW:
1-I just noticed that no one has ever complained about the FW/OL knockback. Well other than that it's not instant of course. How are we doing on that by the way?
2-Yeah it's weird that everyone is satisfied with it. Let's just change it. I mean, we still want this game to be dead by January, right?
1-Let's make it a cone. I mean, we've done everything we can to keep those 6K eating, cloth wearing bastards out of warzones but they still don't get it. so this might be the final straw.
2-Hold it, let's buff smash while we're at it, just to make sure.
1-Good point. They're stupid if they don't get the message this time.
Wow, it is as if you were in the room for the decisions. I can't imagine that conversation happened any differently.

*Edit: People need to stop bringing up the crappy self heal that gets wiped out in one hit in pvp, and does not make up for ruining overload in pve.
Jacen Solo
Skywalker Legacy