Thread: PVP since 1.4
View Single Post

ZlupZlup
10.06.2012 , 02:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by earthtoearl View Post
This is my experiance with lvl 50 PVP PUG matches, Harbringer server. (NOT RANKED)
The 1.4 patch has greatly benefited Imps over Reps.
Before 1.4 you would have win streaks, losing streaks, and a mix. Now the Imps dominate 90% of the time. It does not seem balanced at all. The fun is being sucked out of it.

Part of the reason why:
Imps run a lot more healers then Reps on Harbringer server. Therefore, the 1.4 healer buffs snowball into a huge advantage to the Imps. They have always had a edge anyway and end up gearing faster. This causes new lvl 50 PVP players to get discouraged and givie up and so Imps end up with better geared, more experienced players.
Ofcourse things may be different depending on what server your on and what days and times you play.

P.S. new glitches and bugs too.
So because imp players on your server like to play healers that makes the 1.4 patch unfair? That's madness what makes it that way is by the sounds of it every reb on your server wants to be a dps hero that's and not supporting playr's in war zones, re-roll if you can to a healer if your class allows, and support your side .

And I've not seen on glitch in the war zones from 1.4 and I've run hundreds in the last week or so to cap 3500 ranked and 2000 normal before i hit 50 a few days ago and I've not seen any in the countless I've done since.

So to answer you NO the patch hasn't, what has is the unwillingness of your server to roll healers that has done this not the patch.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.