View Single Post

sandmanusd
10.06.2012 , 12:31 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Please go through the following steps, testing the game performance after each. I will outline the steps in order of increasing difficulty/duration to complete.
  • Set shadows to low or off.
  • Turn nameplate scaling off.
  • Delete DiskCacheArena which is by default found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor
  • Delete client_settings which is by default found in the settings folder at C:\users\%USERNAME%\appdata\local\SWTOR\swtor\
    When you get in-game, set your graphics options to your preferences.
  • Perform a Clean boot.
  • Perform a clean install of latest non-beta video driver.

Please also see our Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berrymans' post on 1.4 performance issues.

Thank you for your continuing patience regarding this issue.
Did Step by Step of this... to the letter, not skipping a single thing.

Still stuttering.

Something on your end guys. Please fix this. You changed something in 1.4... it broke the game, now its stuttering so bad I can barely play without getting a migraine headache from it and quitting after an hour or so.

Prior to 1.4 I had silky smooth on all max setting, Vsync... full shadows, nameplates scaling...

1.4 released, stuttering....
updated drivers as you guys suggested in previous posts... stuttering
followed step by step instructions outlined here.... stuttering

SOMETHING ON YOUR END! Please fix this. Please. Or else, just like others, I will be forced to end sub until you do fix this.

This is like the worse nightmare Tech support phone call.. where you get the

"ok, is your computer plugged in?" /facepalm

something is broken that you guys broke... please please please listen to us.

Even if there is mild results from doing all those steps.. don't you STILL think something is wrong here? where only few people that look on the forums, on the customer support AND are handy enough with the computer to do all that will get a smooth game?! Think about that please...

Which it doesnt matter because it STILL doesn't work and STILL stutters.

SPECS:

Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost)
Saphire Radeon HD 6970 2GB
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB

Destroyed the game at launch, and through all patches, smooth as a baby's *$%)!@... until 1.4... fix it please guys