View Single Post

10.05.2012 , 10:38 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Yeah, probably cuz I don't respect you. My respect is very difficult to obtain. And no I'm not a troll, trolls don't have Honor or even know the meaning of the word. It's very extremely rare to meet a person online that has honor so I defaultly expect you not to.
I am a very honorable person. I try to be respectful in everything I say and do. And, unlike you, I expect people to have some sort of honor. Honor is not hard to find. You just have to look in the right places. But even online where people are anonymous, I expect them to be respectful. It's the right thing to do.

Even though you don't respect me, I respect you. You can call me the scum of the earth and I'll respect you. Because it's your opinion. I respect you and your opinion. No matter how greatly it differs from my own.

EDIT: After reading through these past posts, I can understand how I could come off as rude and I apologize. It's just that I have debated the topic of Revan so many times that I got really tired of it. I didn't expect my comment to draw an argument. Plus it was almost midnight and I wasn't thinking clearly so I apologize again. Anyway, we have derailed this thread enough. Since Revan will most likely make a return, what do you think he will do?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus