View Single Post

cashogy
10.05.2012 , 07:44 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
The reason I personally didn't start making suggestions until now is because my suggestions would have sucked. I was not a hard core PvP'er. Even though I knew Merc was under powered, my suggestions would be only based on my own experience and not the reality of end game PvP.

Now that I'm almost 90 valor and have been through thick and thin on my Merc, I feel my suggestions are finally valid and I can see what the class really needs. I have fully augmented, fully optimized WH gear (not counting the new elite stuff). I also have leveled 2 other classes to 50 and can see the bigger picture more clearly.

NOW I can finally start my own list and X out the ideas that are too wild or unbalanced. 95% of players can tell that Mercs need help, 100% of players can throw out suggestions, but how many of those suggestions are made by players with PvP knowledge and not just PvP desire?
wonderfully valid and balanced suggestions have already been made, countless times, by a large number of players. just b/c you are a new merc doesnt meant the devs will suddenly see the light and start making intelligent balance decisions