View Single Post

Kophar
10.05.2012 , 12:17 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Grobluk View Post
Right, I have no problem with that. Firstly my goal is to clear TFB HM while having fun, not ensure that every single raid member has every possible gear piece.

Secondly I assume that other ways to gear up might present themselves (NiM modes), and even if they don't, I am fine with that too.

Last tier of gear you could farm dailies for BH gear. Shift the BH mods into Rakata gear from faceroll content, and in a short time have gear that was BETTER than Campaign gear, if you knew how to mod. The rational way to gear up was to farm BH commendations in dailies, not do PvE.

THAT was sick, in my opinion.
Well i agree with you that the main reason to clear something is a reward on itself, thats obvious but i stand my ground on the part that the gear loot tables should be consistent in properlly rewarding players inside ops and giving 1 loot drop to an 8 man grp surelly isnt properlly rewarding players.

On your 2nd remark i would have to say that putting DG set drops on future EC NM is trully lame on their part, since theyre forcing us to go back to farm on the same old content again for another 2-3 months.

On your last observation, i agree with you and that is also a part of the problem that im pointing to you guys, wich is that the entire loot table and loot alike are screwed up from the very beginning of this game and the problem here is that they arent fixing anything, theyre just giving us even more problems and their solution right now it seems, passes through tripling the time for farming gear just for the sake of extending for as long as possible current content.
I saw a dark explosion. I sensed a power within. I felt the urge, the rage, the power... I AM REBORN!!