View Single Post

tbowen
10.05.2012 , 12:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnski View Post
The fact is you would never bring a full recruit player to a rated warzone, and that should speak for the issue. Even full BM isnt good enough. I dont understand the logic of the gear grind in this game. It is a barrier to (re-)entry in this game for unsubbed players, and as a subbed player with more time than the average player, it is a still an unfun bore. It is also a barrier to entry for rated warzones (probably why theyre so unpopular) because you need the right 8 man composition and you need everyone fully geared. Not an easy thing to have, at least not consistently.
Holy crap, man...cry some more please. You wouldnt take someone in PVE greens to do hardmode EC would you? NOPE. Its the same thing, rateds right now tend to be for the best of the best. Not the noobs. If you want to be on even par with someone who has spent a huge amount of time dedicated to playing as soon as you turn the computer on...then this isn't your game. Maybe you should try Call of Duty...or better yet the sims sounds more like your kind of game. Damn right my guardian will roflstomp your *** in 5 seconds if you just dinged 50. Ive been playing him since the game came out. I don't complain when i switch to my combat medic or my shadow in recruit/bm gear that i cant just face roll everyone, I havent put the time in on them to earn that. Go vote for Obama maybe he'll tell you "they didn't build their toons" and give you a free set of WH.

That said I do think they need an arena system for small groups of 2-4, would make it much easier to get people into competetive pvp and much easier to group the bads with the bads and the pros with the pros so we don't have to listen to so much QQ.